(I posted these earlier but i was dumb and did a thing so yeah here they are
(These headcanons will be updated soon)
1. He is prone to getting bloody noses at random times and are usually gushers. This being a small representation of Bleeding Kansas.
2. He tends to enjoy salty food more than others, due to the large salt mine in Hutchinson. (Fun fact: Classic movie reels are stored down there because salt absorbs the moisture in the air and so they are able to be preserved.)
3. Oddly enough, he enjoys Pokemon from being the first state in America to have the game released, and even had the Capitol of Topeka changed to Topikachu for the release of Pokemon Generation 1.
4. He enjoys grain-based food, especially bread, that being his favorite appetizer. Also going with this he likes pizza a lot since the first Pizza Hut was opened up in Wichita.
5. He occasionally slips into a southern accent. It is at times when he might be around people with that type of accent too that'd he do this. It's not that thick but still noticeable.
6. He has very basic history of other countries, and thats only the bigger ones and ones that are talked about a lot. Which means he doesn't know any of the other countries besides maybe Canada, and Possibly Mexico. Along with this IF he were to be in the presence of a country he acts very passive, knowing that he is basically on a lower level than them in terms of power.
7. With the passiveness this also applies to the original 13 colonies. Since he grew up around northern influences, and the fact that John Brown came from Massachusetts he has a lot of respect for them since they were basically his idols during Bleeding Kansas and the Civil War. Although he doesn't think too well of most of the northern states anymore due to his political views and coming to the conclusion that the North Abandoned him after the Civil war.
8. He is still quite religious and practices his beliefs on a weekly basis, although rarely attends church. However, it isn't as bad as when he was younger and was against anything the bible outlawed and made sure that others knew his opinions on the matter. He is protestant.
9. His towns are not his kids, nor are related to him directly. A lot of the towns that are major cities in Kansas were founded a few years after the territory of Kansas was opened. And even though he psychically was 16-18 years old only like 2-3 years after his birth he still showed some childish behaviors and that included some of his mentality being possibly around a 7-8 year old. It didn't really hinder him in combat but some basic instincts didn't kick in. Such as the need to reproduce. And with him being a strong believer of his religion he wouldn't just go and have a one night stand.So most of his 'brothers and sisters' are adopted but he still chooses to see them as if they were related by blood.
10. Depending on the jokes, he usually will throw himself under the bus, so to speak, when talking about himself. Typically he can handle most jokes about Kansas after years of being the butt of a lot of political jokes. He has a dry sense of humor and although he appears to be grump, he is known to be a 'smart ass'
11. He can ride horses quite well and even takes a interest in rodeos and thinks he'd be good at it. But chooses not to participate to stay out of the media's attention.
12. Typically tries to live in the past, and celebrates his feats in the more progressive era. Was the first state to ratify the 13th amendment, and was one of the first states to allow women to vote. He also considers the strict prohibition laws to be good for the people of Kansas, and still has very strict alcohol laws.
13. Like above, he isn't a huge drinker and tends to stay away from heavier drinks. Mostly just sticks to grain-based beers. 14. Hates Grasshoppers.
15. He attended KU for his degree in Political Science to understand his position as a state better.
16. He likes aviation and has briefly studied about it as a side class when he was attending college. He owns a few model airplanes. He has also served in airforce, and can fly planes. He will occasionally fly cropdusters
17. Sometimes gets into smaller scuffles with Missouri, mostly now it's from economics rather than human rights issues. In the past after the civil war they've had to make compromises to better each state, one such event was the building of the federal reserve in Kansas City, Missouri. The federal reserve would have helped both Kansas City's economies. Ethan today blames Missouri for the lack of tourism and jobs due to the other state overshadowing him.
18. He has developed breathing problems after the Dust Bowl from sand getting caught in his lungs, which was a common occurrence for many people in parts of Kansas, typically a lot of people would die from getting sand caught in their lungs and he still has traces of dirt/sand in them.
Although the numbers are not known, hundreds if not thousands of Plains residents died from 'dust pneumonia', a euphemism for clogging of the lungs with dirt.
1. He is much more intelligent than his brother and did things such as attend college classes for fun rather than looking for a career choice. He chose to get his Masters degree in Psychology, after seeing the mistreatment of mentally handicapped people in asylums. However he hasn't utilized that degree up until recently.
2. Unlike Kansas, Logan's sexual needs and puberty hit a lot earlier than Kansas's. And with no religious morals to keep him bound he commonly visited brothels.
3. In contrast to Kansas, Logan is much nicer than him and is much more of a upbeat guy, despite being a ex-territory. However, he holds feelings in more and bottles it up when he does have issues.
4. He can be described as being more muscular built that Kansas and has more upper body strength than him too, from working on the farm more and then working out after they left it to stay in shape, whereas Kansas rarely does it.
(Im sorry about Logan's head canon list being shitty compared to the other one, but his history is so minimal its sorta hard to use him in modern times. Although, i don't think many people really get after P2 characters as often, excluding if they are the bloody ones. So anyways if you have any input on these that'd be great!)